Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Welcome to My New Social Media Sites!

I want to welcome everyone to my new Blog, Facebook page, and Twitter account! If you’re reading this I appreciate you taking the time to get to know me. This should be a great way for me to interact with my returning clients, and a way for people who need help with Pittsburgh real estate to get to know me.

I am the President of Westmoreland West Board of Realtors for 2011.  I was the President Elect of Westmoreland West Board of Realtors for 2009 and was the President of Westmoreland West Board of Realtors for 2010 and 2008.

When selecting a realtor to work with, one may look at year's experience, whether or not the company is a "big name" company or they might ask a friend or relative for a referral. I am the broker of record for Walnut Capital Real Estate Inc. I have been in Real Estate for thirteen years. My experience makes me knowledgeable, my compassion makes me unique and my devotion gets you into your dream home.

Visit me online at my Walnut Capital Real Estate page!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More